Sunday 17 May 2015

Spring Garden Party!

Hi Chumps!
Sorry I haven't caught up with you guys for a while, I just haven't had that much to blog about as I've had a couple of exams and stressful things (although I did go and see The Vamps live in Birmingham and that was very jazzy, there is a vlog on my Youtube Channel if you want to see that though) that are really not worth writing about, however last night changed that!
Today is one of my really good friends, Gabi's birthday, and last night was her party.
Gabi has an amazing garden and also fancies herself somewhat of a chef (in a good way Gabs) so she combinded the two and had a garden party making Pizza's.
It was really really enjoyable and it was a really pleasant experience as it was speant with people I wouldn't ususally spend time with and I really enjoyed it!
I also took several pictures that I want to share because Gabi has possible the most photogenic garden I've ever seen:




I haven't even edited these in anyway, which I usually would do, but I think they look really cute natural and I really do love little things like this.
I often end my blog posts with a motto or something to think about and I don't really have that this time, but Gabi had the cutest garden, and there was something about hanging out there after dark with all the fairy lights on, completely chilled out, surrounded by my friends that made me really content. Katie and I lay looking at the stars contemplating life for a good fifteen minutes and its moments like that that I know I'll remember. I think the point I'm trying to prove is that you don't have to go very far to have a good time, you don't need to pay a lot of money, because it's memories like these that mean more...
I feel like that got very deep very quickly but you know what I mean
Much Love,
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment